Worldwide Travel Medical
CLICK THE PLAN LINKS OR BANNERS BELOW FOR PLANS, RATES &
SECURE ONLINE 24/7 APPLICATIONS AND/OR TO BIND COVERAGE NOW
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT “TRAVEL INSURANCE” IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:
California defines “Travel Insurance” as meaning “coverage for personal risks incidental to planned travel, including one or more of the following:
- Interruption or cancellation of a trip or event;
- Loss of baggage or personal effects;
- Damage to accommodations or rental vehicles; or
- Sickness, accident, disability, or death occurring during travel.”
California excludes the following from the definition of Travel Insurance:
- Major medical plans, which provide comprehensive medical protection for travelers on trips lasting 6-months or longer (e.g., working overseas, deployed military personnel, etc.);
- Damage waiver contracts that are part of a rental company’s agreement under CA Civil Code § 1936(a)(5). The phrase “damage waiver” or “collision damage waiver” cannot be used to describe travel insurance coverage, but the travel insurance contract may otherwise refer to “damage waiver” or “collision damage waiver” provided by a rental company, as defined in CA Civil Code § 1936(a)(1).
– COVERAGE OFFERINGS –
Tokio Marine HCC MIS Group – Travel Medical Insurance:
Plan 1. Permanent International Travel Health Insurance (“Permanent Health Coverage” for non-US citizens & US citizens living abroad (includes home country coverage for non US citizens).
Plan 2. Short-Term International Travel Health Insurance (“Short-Term Health Coverage” for 15 days to 1 year for anyone going outside of their home country).
Life Insurance – Term Life Insurance for Foreign Nationals for anyone living outside the USA (some country exceptions apply).
Travel Accident – Death & Dismemberment / Disability (“MAP”, the first comprehensive Personal Accident and Assistance plan for international travelers. MAP features high limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and high limit Permanent & Total Disability insurance – including coverage for losses resulting from most acts of War and Terrorism. A full spectrum of Travel Assistance Services are also included. This plan may be purchased alone or as a supplement to any other product offered by this source).
USI Affinity – Travel Insurance Services:
- InterMedical Insurance® – Travel insurance for medical emergencies outside your home country.
- WorldMed Insurance® – Flexible medical insurance for traveling or living abroad.
- Visit USA-HealthCare™ Visitors Insurance – Visitors’ insurance for those who want coverage while visiting the United States.
- Worldwide Group Protector® – Medical coverage for groups traveling abroad.
- Voyager Annual Travel Insurance – Medical coverage for frequent travelers.
GeoBlue Travel Medical & International Health Insurance Plans:
GeoBlue-Travel Medical & International Health Insurance plans provide peace of mind to world travelers and expats living abroad anywhere in the world via an elite network of providers, innovative mobile and online tools, and exceptional customer service. We are proud to set the standard for complete, reliable, convenient protection of your health and safety in the global community.
Visit our Services & Products portal to access additional, information-rich, website pages