Dental & Vision Plans – Individual/Family & Group Plans
Dental benefits come in two common types; namely, Insured and non-insured. The latter type are plans offering discounted networks, and fixed pricing schedules, whereas Insured plans (offering either PPO Dentist Networks or HMO/Pre-Paid Dental Dentist Networks), while they may or may not include discount provider and services networks, base their coverage on reimbursement of submitted claims procedures against policy deductibles and co-insurance.
After reading the following please click onto the provided link and select the plan type you prefer.
Individual / Family > Dental:
Are you looking for quality Dental Insurance for you or your family? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Please simply click onto the following Link to see available Plans and, if you like what you see, to obtain an online Application.
Please note that most Non-Group Dental Plan designs are of the Pre-Paid/HMO type – meaning that you will need to use Dentists that are part of a discounted Dental Network (DHMO). The advantage of Pre-Paid Dental Plans (vs. PPO or Indemnity Dental Plan types) is that there are typically no waiting periods for pre-existing conditions, thereby making it easier to get urgent Dental care immediately upon being approved for coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross – PPO (network indemnity plans) & DHMO (pre-paid plans): CLICK HERE
- Delta Dental – 2 PPO and 1 HMO (pre-paid) Programs: CLICK HERE (Delta is our premiere Dental offering, because they have one of the most extensive and best Dentists Provider Networks from any other Dental carrier throughout California).
- Nationwide, Delta Dental & Renaissance (MW): CLICK HERE (Note: Nationwide Multiflex Dental offers a competitive flat rate plan for persons 65+, and their plans offer freedom to choose any provider, fewer out of pocket expenses, and access to one of the largest dental provider networks in the country).
- Health Plan Services – Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. – “BRIGHTONE” any dentist plans (Note: the Traditional 1500 Plan is a 100/80/50 % Benefits Plan with 3/6/12 Months Waiting Period that can be waived with proof of prior coverage with a gap in coverage not more than 30-days): CLICK HERE
- Dental Plans by UnitedHealthcare/Golden Rule Ins. Co. (click onto the Banner below for all available Dental and Vision Plans from this resource):
Individual / Family > Discount Dental & Other (Non-Insurance) “SAVINGS PLANS”:
CLICK ONTO THE FOLLOWING BANNER:
Why You Will Like Our BlueExpert Plans
- See ANY dentist in our large network. It’s your choice!
- You save on every visit to the dentist every time!
- Take 30 days to decide!
- Guaranteed acceptance
Why You Will Like Our DB:Dental Plans
- No Deductibles, Paperwork Or Waiting Periods
- Use As Often As You Wish No Caps, Limits Or Restrictions
- Save with Dental, Telemedicine, Vision, Rx and more
Savings plans are NOT insurance and the savings will vary by provider, plan and zip code. These plans are not considered to be qualified health plans under the Affordable Care Act. Please consult with the respective plan detail page for additional plan terms. The discounts are available through participating healthcare providers only. To check that your provider participates, visit our website or call us. Since there is no paperwork or reimbursement, you must pay for the service at the time it’s provided. You will receive the discount off the provider’s usual and customary fees when you pay. We encourage you to check with your participating provider prior to beginning treatment. Special promotions including, but not limited to, additional months free are not available to California residents or on Fully Insured Plans. Note – not all plans and offers available in all markets.
Individual / Family > Vision Plans:
Are you looking for quality Vision Insurance for you or your family? Well, you’ve come to the right place! For the best standalone VISION Plan see here: “VSP DIRECT” – CLICK HERE
Additional Vision & Dental Plans offered by DAVISvision & VSP (Vision Service Plans), via MW — CLICK HERE
Please call or email us at the following to obtain information on various Combo Dental/Vision Plans options for your consideration. 800.482.5347 · Info@LeagueFinancial.com
Group (Employer/Employee Benefits) > Dental Plans:
At this time we do not offer access to online Group Dental quotes. We do, however, have extensive experience in the design and implementation of Group Dental Plans, including but not limited to DHMO (pre-paid “HMO-Style” Dental Plans); PPO (Passive as well as Non-Passive Networks); and Indemnity Dental Plans from some of the nation’s top Insurers.
Group > Vision Plans:
At this time we do not offer access to online Group Vision quotes. We do, however, have extensive experience in the design and implementation of Group Vision Plans from some of the nation’s top Insurers. These plans typically require the use of Eye Doctors that are part of an extensive Discount Provider Network.
Visit our Services & Products portal to access additional, information rich, website pages